Windows USB/DVD Download Tool
The tool is asking me to install the .NET framework and Image Mastering API before I install the tool
If you’re running Windows XP, you must install the .NET Framework and the Image Mastering API before installing the tool. You can download .NET framework here and you can download the Image Mastering API here.
A restart may be required after installing the .NET framework and the Image Mastering API.
When creating a bootable USB device, I am getting an error about bootsect
To make the USB drive bootable, you need to run a tool named www.bb-metal.hr In some cases, this tool needs to be downloaded from your Microsoft Store account. This may happen if you're trying to create a bit bootable USB device from a bit version of Windows. To download bootsect:
1. Login to your Microsoft Store account to view your purchase history.
2. Look for your Windows purchase.
3. Next to Windows, there is an Additional download options drop-down menu.
4. In the drop-down menu, select bit ISO.
5. Right-click the link, and then save the www.bb-metal.hr file to the location where you installed the Windows USB/DVD Download Tool (e.g. C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Apps\Windows USB DVD Download Tool).
6. Once the file has been saved, go back to the Windows USB/DVD Download Tool to create your bootable USB device.
My USB drive is not in the list of available devices
If you don't see your USB drive in the list of available devices, please make sure the drive is inserted in the USB port, and then click the Refresh button beside the list of available drives.
I inserted a blank DVD in my DVD-ROM drive, but the Windows USB/DVD Download Tool doesn't recognize it
If there are multiple drives on the system, the tool will select the first one that is capable of burning DVDs. If you have multiple DVD-R drives, try inserting the blank DVD into another DVD-R drive. If that doesn't help, please make sure that your disc isn't damaged and that your DVD-R drive is operational. Contact Product Support if issues continue to arise.
I inserted a blank DVD in my DVD-ROM drive, but the tool won't let me burn it
Make sure the disc isn't a dual-layer DVD disc. Currently, dual-layer discs are not supported within the tool.
how to download windows 7 iso and windows 7 usb dvd download tool (Tagalog)